Millers Oils CFS 10w50 NT+ Engine Oil
Fully Synthetic Triple Ester Nano Technology formulation. For race and rally engines, and especially suited to modified, high performance vehicles with or without turbochargers, for fast road/street modified engines and track day use. A performance alternative where the manufacturer specifies a 10w40.
For competition or high performance modified engines. Suitable for all normally aspirated and turbo-charged engines from 2 litres upwards.
For fast road use or track days in engines where a 10w40 is normally specified. Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150°C.
- Significantly reduces friction and heat generation
- Reduces component wear which promotes longer engine life
- Increases power output and torque, superior anti-friction and anti-wear characteristics
- Improves reliability and energy efficiency
- Manufactured to far exceed the requirements of API SM/CF and ACEA A3/B4
- Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150°C
- For fast road use or track days in engines where a 10w40 is normally specified