Fiesta ST MK6 AST Suspension 5300 Series
As used in the Fiesta ST Cup Championship
Competition 3-Way (5300 SERIES)
AST Suspension Competition set 5300 Shock Absorbers.
For the best performance on the track, AST Suspension designed the Competition 3-way adjustable series. The 5300 Series shock absorbers are rebound adjustable in 12 positions on the strut.
The highspeed compression is adjustable in 12 positions and the lowspeed compression is adjustable in 14 positions. Both compression adjustments are made using an external canister. All adjusters work completely independent.
Many years of technical knowledge, testing and experience has been refined, fettled and brought together to create a perfect balance between the choice of springs and the corresponding damping characteristics. This makes it a versatile product for every customer. The 5300 series shock absorbers are the best solution for every race team. Once installed te shock absorbers are easy to setup, highly reliable and require low maintenance during the season because of the high grade of materials used.
All of this together makes the 5300 series shock absorbers a championship winning damper, over and over again. The AST 5300 Suspension is worldwide renowned for its performance at every level.
- High end, track ready suspension.
- Rebound, Low & Hi Speed Compression Adjustable ('Triples'), with a remote reservoir.
- Remote reservoirs allow additional travel, heat dissipation and oil/nitrogen gas capacity.
- 44.5mm diameter shaft struts are inverted and offer exceptional strength, which in turn reduces geometry change under corner and braking manoeuvres.
- Aluminum cylinder, threaded body shocks, factory mounting style.
- New low friction seal on all AST dampiers.
- Spherical lower ''eye'' shock mounts.
- Reservoir with hose or piggyback (piggyback examples: '08 STI & BMW E36 rears).
- Spherical upper shock mount assemblies.
- Synthetic hydraulic fluid.
- Fully serviceable and rebuildable.
- Kits are built to order with approx lead time of 3-5weeks