Fiesta Mk7 ST Enhance Performance Ultimate Large Bore Downpipe
Enhance Performance are pleased to bring you the Fiesta ST180 Ultimate Large Bore Downpipe!
Upgrading the restrictive OE downpipe with the EP Ultimate Large Bore Downpipe is a great way to increase performance and Enhance the exhaust note. Performance is gained through removing exhaust gasses at maximum velocity through the EP downpipe. Designed and manufactured in-house using only premium materials and world-class manufacturing techniques. Delivering unmatched quality and reliability.
- Designed and manufactured in-house
- T304L stainless steel construction
- 90mm CNC Machined inlet flange
- Argon back-purged TIG welding
- 76mm outlet thick 10mm laser cut flange
- 90mm/3.5″ bore tapering to 76mm/3″
- Brushed and de-burred piping
- Precision TIG welded o2 bungs
- OEM-style fitment
- Lifetime warranty
- Available with 200cell Race Cat
The factory downpipe system consists of smaller, 55mm piping with tight bends and a restrictive high-cell-count catalyst, all of which contribute to restricted performance. We took an unrivalled approach to maximising flow, reducing under bonnet temperatures, and removing restrictions. The 90mm turbine exit tapers slowly into a 76mm flex joint, the gradual taper is crucial for maximising performance!
Suitable for OEM & aftermarket cat-back exhaust systems.
Fitting de-cat may result in EML light, a sensor spacer may solve this, but not guaranteed. De-cat for off-road use only.