Fiesta Mk7 ST Eibach Anti-Roll Bar Kit
- 25mm Front Anti-Roll Bar Thickness
- 21mm Rear Anti-Roll Bar Thickness
Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT | Performance Stabilizer Bars
- The suspension system anti-roll bar helps control the lateral and centrifugal forces
- This reduces body roll while cornering or making fast directional changes
- The system uses the outside cornering spring rate along with the rate of the anti-roll bar
- During cornering and performance driving, the CoG moves back to the ideal center of the vehicle as the Anti-Roll-Bar transfer corner forces from the outer to the inner wheel
- This also reduces the load difference between the outer and inner cornering wheels
- The result: The ideal driving experience – „like driving on rails“
- During simultaneous suspension deflection, the anti-roll bars remain neutral and the original suspension spring characteristics remain unchanged
- Anti-roll bars can also influence the handling characteristics like oversteer or understeer
Complete your suspension upgrade with an Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit. While our Pro-Kit and Sportline spring sets are regarded as the primary suspension enhancement components, the Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit allows critical fine-tuning of your car’s handling characteristics.
Our Anti-Roll-Kits reduce body roll through increased design stiffness over stock bars. The result: increased handling and cornering grip in any performance-driving situation.
Manufactured from cold-formed steel alloy for precision performance, and finished with a longlasting red powder coat finish, the Anti-Roll-Kit comes complete with all mounting hardware.