Duratec 2.0ltr Forged Rod & Piston Package
Duratec Forged Connection Rods from ‘K1 Technologies’ and Pistons from ‘Wiseco’ Combo
Wiseco Performance Piston Set 10.0:1 CR
- Coated on the sides from the factory
- Valve Pocket design allows max flow around valve, also allowing oversized valves and high lift cams to be utilized.
- Piston crown shapes designed to promote max intake charge efficiency through scavenging mixture ‘Cross Flow” during intake and exhaust valve overlap. More fuel and air equals more horsepower.
- Pistons designed to optimize squish or quench during compression/combustion cycle event, resulting in resistance to detonation and pre-ignition. The end product is longer engine life and increased horsepower potential.
- Complex piston skirt profile that reduces power robbing friction, yet promoting stability in bore for optimum ring seal.
- Precision machined ring grooves with proper orifice/accumulator volume using calculated groove root diameters and axial widths, featuring excellent surface finish and flatness providing maximum ring seal and minimizes blow-by and oil consumption.Wiseco 87.5 or 88.0mm Piston Set for Ford / MazdaComplete set of 4 pistons, includes all required pins, clips, etc.Quality, integrity and service are the backbone of Wiseco’s success. No other piston manufacturer can match Wiseco’s advanced technology and care for detail. That’s why the top engine builders and racers in every PowerSports industry have come to appreciate and depend on Wiseco for consistent winning results.
Duratec 2.0 H Beam Uprated Forged Connecting Rod Set by K1
- Heat treated, X-rayed, sonic tested, magna-fluxed, stress relieved.
- Certified 4340 steel 2-piece forgings for increased strength.
- Machined with extremely tight tolerances.
- Bronze bushings for floating pins.
- ARP Fastenings used !When building the ultimate 2000cc Fiesta ST150 engine whether for turbo or high reving NASP, Jam-Sport insist in added reliability and strength. The K1 con rod a package helps us achieve this without breaking the bank.Forged 4340 Steel I Beam connecting rods. Shot peened for improved fatigue life. Sizes held to +/- .0001” , finish honed in the USA. Bronze wrist pin bushings. Weight matched +/- 1 gram on each end. Exclusively using ARP fasteners.Billet 4340 Steel H Beam connecting rods. Closely monitored material mechanical properties for optimum performance. Designed and finish honed in the USA. Sizes held to some of the tightest tolerances in the industry, +/- .0001” and +/- 1 gram per end. Shot peened for improved fatigue life. Bronze wrist pin bushings. Exclusively using ARP 2000 fasteners.
Proper rod bolt torque is vital to connecting rod life. A rod bolt fastner is without question the highest stressed fastener in the engine.